This Workplace Diversity Training Course
is also available in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama.
About This Workplace Diversity Training Course in Japan
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan
Workplace diversity could cover a lot of grounds such as race, religion, nationality, or age. This brings a lot of possibilities and opportunities for employees and the company. People from different origins could gather together and come up with brilliant ideas. Diversity must be treated as an advantage instead of being a hindrance in the workplace.
Who Should Attend This Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Workshop
This Workplace Diversity Course in Japan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Workplace Diversity.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Workplace Diversity Training Program in Japan
The ideal group size for this Workplace Diversity course in Japan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Workplace Diversity Skills Course in Japan
The duration of this Workplace Diversity Course in Japan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Japan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Workplace Diversity course in Japan
- Be able to create a diverse business culture through its policies and strategies
- Attain the positive qualities of having diversity within the office
- Be prepared to adapt to the advantages and disadvantages of workplace diversity
- Acquire different ethnic or racial types and how to foster unity
- Adapt to a incorporating a diversifying environment with creating major changes
- Be equipped to improve a business or organization through the use of diversity
- Become able to train employees on diversity issues and conduct sessions and programs to achieve this
- Develop the needed skills on how to diversify a workplace and build mutual respect among employees
- Master the ways to resolve issues and conflicts within a diversified office
- Create a workplace of diverse types to increased profitability and opportunities for employees
- Show expert knowledge on diversifying a business to reach global markets
- Comprehend how a diverse workplace offers more than exposure to employees
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Workplace Diversity course in Japan
- Showcase the diversities that are usually present in a business environment
- Test the claims of how a diverse workplace can be a positive quality in an office
- Inspect the needs to have a diverse workplace in today’s time
- Examine the different ethnic or racial types as well as the characteristic of employees
- Discuss the ways of how to incorporate diversity in the workplace
- Model how a diverse workplace can be used to improve a business
- Illustrate the ways to orient current employees as a diverse workplace is to be adapted
- Explore the ways to foster mutual respect among current employees
- Present the ways to do conflict resolution in the context of a diverse office
- Observe how diversity can help improve a business reputation
- Analyze the ways how diversity can lead to a business capacity to reach global markets
- Examine how the exposure of diversity to a company can develop a company and its people
Course Content For This Workplace Diversity Training Course in Japan
Below is the list of course content of our Workplace Diversity training course in Japan
- Defining diversity in the workplace and how business adapts its policies and strategies
- Why diversity in the workplace is important to employees
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of workplace diversity
- What are the types of workplace diversity and its varying characteristics
- Identifying ways to incorporate diversity in the workplace without causing major changes to the way it operate
- Identifying the significance of diversity to increase international opportunities
- Learning how training employees on diversity issues and management benefits the company
- Understanding how workplace diversity fosters mutual respect among employees
- How important conflict resolution for workplace diversity
- Presenting workplace diversity builds a great reputation for the company leading to increased profitability and opportunities for employees
- Understanding the concept of job promotion in regards to workplace diversity
- Discussing how a diverse workplace offers more than exposure to employees from different cultures and backgrounds
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Workplace Diversity course in Japan
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Learner’s Guide
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Handouts
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan PPT Slides Used During Course
Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Workplace Diversity Training Course In Japan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Workplace Diversity training course in Japan. Course participants not in Japan may choose to sign up for our online Workplace Diversity training course in Japan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Workplace Diversity Training Course in Japan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Workplace Diversity course in Japan schedules:
Download Workplace Diversity Course in Japan Brochure
Request for this Workplace Diversity course in Japan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.