This Internal Interviewing Training Course
is also available in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama.
About This Internal Interviewing Training Course in Japan
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan
Interviewing for a company you are already working for is often laid back and informal, done out of necessity in order to comply with due process. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that you can let your guard down and be assured you will get the position. You must still take the time to prepare to ace internal interviews.
Who Should Attend This Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Workshop
This Internal Interviewing course in Japan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Internal Interviewing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Internal Interviewing Training Program in Japan
The ideal group size for this Internal Interviewing course in Japan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Internal Interviewing Skills Course in Japan
The duration of this Internal Interviewing course in Japan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Japan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Internal Interviewing course in Japan
- Gain understanding on the process of internal interview and its importance
- Be able to know when to conduct an internal interview
- Grasp the difference between internal interviews and external interviews
- Effectively communicate with the team leaders of the company before an internal position becomes available
- Experience how to create an accurate job description for potential applicants in the company
- Learn how to research and do background checks on the internal applicants
- Achieve certain important things that must be done and know what must be avoided in an internal interview
- Be equipped in drafting questions and learn what to ask according to an applicant’s current position and performance
- Prevent becoming too familiar when conducting interviews with an acquaintance in the company
- Know how to identify applicants that are compatible with the available position
- Create simulated task to test the applicant’s capacity and compatibility with the available job
- Be able to follow several principles to take heed of during internal interviews
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Internal Interviewing course in Japan
- Discuss internal interview principles and what makes them necessary in an organization
- Examine the cases of when internal interviews are needed and when new hires should be considered
- Showcase the difference of internal interviews with external interviews and the benefits of both
- Explain the process on effectively communicating with the team leaders of the company for efficient cascading of opened positions
- Orient how to create an accurate job description so applicants know the overall task of the job
- Formulate research and background checks on employees and learn how to interpret the data at hand
- Inspect the things to do and avoid when conducting internal interviews
- Illustrate what questions should be prepared and asked to the different applicants within an organization
- Teach how to detach familiarity and ties and conduct a professional and formal interview
- Interpret if an applicant is capable or compatible with the job offer at hand and how to deal with incompatible applicants
- Conceptualize how to do a simulated working environment so applicants can have a feel of the actual job
- Acknowledge several principles and how to use it during internal interviews
Course Content For This Internal Interviewing Training Course in Japan
Below is the list of course content of our Internal Interviewing training course in Japan
- What is internal interviews and why they are necessary in every company
- Knowing when to conduct an internal interview and why some jobs don’t require it
- Differentiating between internal interviews and external interviews
- Cascading the news to the entire office effectively and communicating with the managers
- Presenting a clear and detailed job description of the position opened and its requirements
- Researching and performing background checks on the applicants
- Do’s and don’ts when conducting the actual interview with the applicants
- Establishing a baseline of questions to be asked depending on the position opened or the applicant in question
- Avoiding in becoming too familiar when conducting interviews with an acquaintance in the company
- Assessing the role readiness of the applicants and determining their compatibility to the job
- Simulating work experience to test applicants capacity and limitations
- Principles to remember after conducting the internal interviews
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Internal Interviewing course in Japan
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Learner’s Guide
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Handouts
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan PPT Slides Used During Course
Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Internal Interviewing Training Course In Japan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Internal Interviewing training course in Japan. Course participants not in Japan may choose to sign up for our online Internal Interviewing training course in Japan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Internal Interviewing Training Course in Japan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Internal Interviewing course in Japan schedules:
Download Internal Interviewing Course in Japan Brochure
Request for this Internal Interviewing course in Japan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.