This Customer Loyalty Marketing Training Course
is also available in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama.
About This Customer Loyalty Marketing Training Course in Japan
Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan
Obtaining customer loyalty has been proven to be more efficient than attracting new customers. This has led to a special brand of marketing known as loyalty marketing. To maintain the number of loyal customers, there are marketing strategies that can be implemented, the most common of which is through giving incentives.
Who Should Attend This Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan Workshop
This Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Customer Loyalty Marketing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Customer Loyalty Marketing Training Program in Japan
The ideal group size for this Customer Loyalty Marketing course in Japan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Customer Loyalty Marketing Skills Course in Japan
The duration of this Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute Japan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Customer Loyalty Marketing course in Japan
- Define customer loyalty marketing
- List the benefits of customer loyalty marketing
- State the 5 biggest myths about customer loyalty marketing
- Explain why consumers expect personalisation
- Discuss how to personalise your loyalty marketing program for each distinct consumer
- Identify ways to form partnerships
- Demonstrate ways to be socially responsible
- List the top 10 ways to increase customer loyalty marketing now
Customer Loyalty Marketing Training Course in Japan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Customer Loyalty Marketing course in Japan
Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan Learner’s Guide
Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan Handouts
Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan PPT Slides Used During Course
Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Customer Loyalty Marketing training course in Japan. Course participants not in Japan may choose to sign up for our online Customer Loyalty Marketing training course in Japan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Customer Loyalty Marketing Training Course in Japan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Customer Loyalty Marketing course in Japan schedules:
Download Customer Loyalty Marketing Course in Japan Brochure
Request for this Customer Loyalty Marketing course in Japan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.