This Collaboration Skills Training Course
is also available in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama.
About This Collaboration Skills Training Course in Japan
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan
Collaboration and teamwork go hand in hand in encouraging synergies among individuals to work towards one goal. During job interviews, one of the most sought-after employee skills is their ability to perform with a team and do collaborative work. Find out the dynamics of teamwork and how your team could improve on collaborative skills.
Who Should Attend This Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Workshop
This Collaboration Skills Course in Japan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Collaboration Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Collaboration Training Program in Japan
The ideal group size for this Collaboration Skills course in Japan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Collaboration Skills Course in Japan
The duration of this Collaboration Skills Course in Japan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Japan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Collaboration Skills course in Japan
1. Learn how to communicate ideas with each other.
2. Gain a higher level of productivity with the other co-workers.
3 .Attain a sense of mutual understanding within workforce.
4 .Learn how to function as an efficient worker within the team or group.
5. Learn how to collaborate better with not just the colleagues but also the clients.
6. Improve communication skills with individuals.
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Collaboration Skills course in Japan
1 .Ability to understand how to communicate better within the workplace.
2. Maintain a good work environment with proper collaboration skills.
3 .Attain a better team work and improve performance as a whole.
4. Collaborate better by evaluating the strengths and the weak points within the team.
5. Attain capability to assess issues without the ideology of pointing fingers at others.
Course Content For This Collaboration Skills Training Course in Japan
Below is the list of course content of our Collaboration Skills training course in Japan
1 .Why collaborating efficiently is so significant
2.How can effective collaboration skills be achieved within the workplace.
3. Tools to conversate and communicate ideas and thoughts more accurately.
4. Exhibiting intention to solve problems that arise within the workplace with proper choice of words.
5. Learn How collaborations help to meet the deadlines of projects better.
6. Learn the skill of listening to others
7. How to communicate thoughts in group discussions accurately.
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Collaboration Skills course in Japan
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Learner’s Guide
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Handouts
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan PPT Slides Used During Course
Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Collaboration Skills Course in Japan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Collaboration Skills training course in Japan. Course participants not in Japan may choose to sign up for our online Collaboration Skills training course in Japan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Collaboration Skills Training Course in Japan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Collaboration Skills course in Japan schedules:
Download Collaboration Skills Course in Japan Brochure
Request for this Collaboration Skills course in Japan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.