This Avoiding Procrastination Training Course
is also available in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama.
About This Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan
Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan
Avoiding procrastination is one of the hardest as well as the most important soft skill to develop. Which requires a change in habits and a complete change in daily lifestyle. Procrastination is the behaviour of avoiding the tasks and not delivering them on time, It comes with many disadvantages and drawbacks. To get rid of this behaviour people practice different strategies to develop the skill of avoiding Procrastination in their life. In which they plan their schedule and make strict rules for themselves, use time management skills, arrange short term goals, to do lists, limit themselves with distractions and rewarding themselves with something they desire.
Procrastination is not a modern phenomenon, it exists from ancient times, the only thing was the time-wasting methods were different at that time. We find a clue on this, from a historical poem “Work and Days,” written by a Greek poet; Hesiod in (700 BC) and the poem “Today, as a warning to stave off the accumulation of stresses tomorrow” written by the Ming Dynasty poet in (1501-1583) from which We procreate an opinion that people realized the importance of the skill of avoiding procrastination and they try to educate and warn people about the advantages of avoiding procrastination and disadvantages of delaying work.
Who Should Attend This Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan Workshop
This Avoiding Training Course in Japan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Avoiding Training.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Avoiding Procrastination Training Program in Japan
The ideal group size for this Avoiding Training course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Avoiding Procrastination Skills Course in Japan
The duration of this Avoiding Training workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Avoiding Procrastination Course in Japan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Avoiding Procrastination Training course in Japan
- Enables the importance of responsibility and punctuality.
- Encourages to stop us from overburdened ourselves.
- Accommodate us to enhance more organized and hassle-free.
- Allow us to deal with psychological disorders.
- Direct us to reduce the rate of stress and depression.
- Expand our self-esteem and renew our confidence.
- Assist us to develop short and long term goals.
Avoiding Procrastination Course in Japan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Avoiding Procrastination course in Japan
- Develop an effective way to establish goals that are realistic.
- Enable to design schedules for pending work.
- Establish consistency for stable work style.
- Provide self motivation to create influence.
- Supports avoiding very long term goals.
- Develop a realistic completion time.
- Enables you to divide tasks into manageable parts.
- Develop momentum for future long term tasks
- Increase the productiveness of quality work
- Forces individual to prioritize tasks.
- Execute more efficiency in decision making.
- Benefits you to experience the joy accomplishing work.
Course Content For This Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan
Below is the list of course objectives of our Avoiding Procrastination Training course in Japan
- What is procrastination?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- Why should we avoid procrastination?
- What are the advantages of avoiding procrastination?
- What are the five basic methods of avoiding procrastination?
- Disadvantages of procrastination
- Why the skill of avoiding Procrastination is hard to develop?
- Explain one theory related to procrastination.
- How do you avoid Procrastination in daily life?
- Explain the 2-minute rule strategy of avoiding procrastination.
- Explain avoids Procrastination through time management skills?
- Do you consider Procrastination as a psychological disorder?
Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Avoiding Procrastination Training course
Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan Learner’s Guide
Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan Handouts
Avoiding Training in Japan Course in Japan PPT Slides Used During Course
Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Avoiding Procrastination Training course in Japan. Course participants not in Japan may choose to sign up for our online Avoiding Procrastination Training course in Japan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Avoiding Procrastination Training Course in Japan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Avoiding Training course in Japan schedules
Download Avoiding Procrastination Course in Japan Brochure
Request for this Avoiding Procrastination Training course in Japan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.